India did not witness the growth curve in online learning till 2020, the way the US or China did in the past. The present crisis has made digital learning and homeschooling pertinent in the country more than ever. It has fast-forwarded the adoption of smart learning by five-to-seven years within a couple of months.
Since schools are not opening anytime soon, schools are experimenting with engaging ways to help drive better admissions and results. In the pre-pandemic era, the teachers never used to teach online due to 'high inertia'. With the adoption of interactive boards, online tools etc., schools can offer a smart class for kids. According to a Gallup survey, the student's engagement rate increased by 55% after introducing smart class in schools.
The change we all have been waiting for
While the virus necessitates the transition from regular to smart class, it does herald a change in the current education system, thereby offering a huge opportunity to restructure the current teaching and learning method.
The future of education will be based heavily on a blended learning approach that blends the best of both – offline and online. Schools are bringing the best online education into the classroom by taking advantage of the technology at hand. Students can enjoy the smart class and understand concepts quickly with the audio-visual aid. Also, their learning never gets interrupted in any circumstance. Even after the pandemic, you can let your child study online as it offers interactive learning at home.
As we embark on the Fourth Industrial Revolution, it's vivid that technology will remain at the core in nearly all aspects of our lives. Research by the World Economic Forum estimates that 65% of children entering primary school will find themselves in occupations that today do not exist.
The smart class enables children with future-ready skills, which is not possible in traditional classrooms.
Smart class- For your child to learn at home
Soon after the lockdown was announced, parents panicked, and worldwide school closures rendered them helpless. However, smart schools with a virtual classroom came forward as a saviour. The switch to a digital platform helped parents to access 100% complete school at home. Kids could enjoy unhindered learning with smart class access.
How smart class for kids help them enjoy learning? Here are some features-
- Using smart classroom technology involves interactive whiteboards, flowcharts, animations etc., that helps educators to deliver interactive content. Your child can easily understand the concept while being away from school.
- A smart class has online display boards and projectors that are synchronised. An educator can easily show some practical solutions from the web. At the same time, the child can access various online resources on the internet.
- Data shared via intelligent class technology is presented in a visual format that is more likely to interact with your child. Not only students’ get involved but they comprehend things more easily in minimal time.
- Smart class for kids makes the learning experience more fun among the children. It can turn a boring lesson into an interactive session for your child at home.
Digital transformation of education system making 'smart' learning possible
The adoption of technology in the education sector has led to an unprecedented transformation from teacher-centric education towards student-centric education. Virtual classrooms and various online tools made smart learning possible. They are helping children to continue and enhance learning. As we advance, a smart class for kids makes everything possible from teachers and parent meetings to staff-management meetings, providing the essential interactivity. Education was never this fun for children. Now, education is not restricted to the school curriculum and goes beyond the classroom's four walls. Your child can learn, discover and create endless opportunities for learning online at home. Is your child ready to combat future job market needs?
How is LEAD ensuring interactive and unhindered learning to children?
With LEAD’s Integrated System, schools can deliver uninterrupted quality learning online and in school via world-class teaching pedagogies. LEAD enhances a child's learning experience and makes it interactive and fun. With LEAD School @home, children get access to quality content at home. Your child gets to learn even in the pandemic with the support of a smart classroom.
Further, the smart classes have been made easy with several attributes of LEAD such as-
- World-class teachers impart lessons through the app, which has detailed lesson plans and audio-visual resources.
- Every child is made proficient in the English language via a level-based English syllabus.
- LEAD caters to every child uniquely with personalised remedial classes based on assessment.
- LEAD ensures sync between teachers, parents, and the school for the mutual goal of your child's academic excellence.
- With experiential learning in EVS, students generate a strong foundation and deep understanding of scientific concepts. They are motivated to apply their knowledge outside classrooms too.
LEAD ensures uninterrupted learning in every crisis and situation. To enrol your child in a LEAD Powered School: Fill the admission form now