Rapid technological advancements continue to transform the world of the education system. Primary and secondary education holds an imperative role in preparing the workforces of the future. The education system must adapt to equip children with the skills to create a more inclusive, cohesive and productive world. Even though we don’t know how the future looks, students need to be equipped with the requisite skills to thrive tomorrow.
Excellent education cannot be an option, not even during the ongoing times. Therefore, technology's intervention is required to ensure that the future generation is proficient enough to outshine. Moreover, many things traditionally learnt at school have started becoming pointless in the digital age. Therefore, technology for schools is becoming a necessity.
According to UNESCO, “More than 250 million school-age children were out of school, and only a quarter of secondary school children in developing countries were leaving school with basic skills.”
The ongoing COVID-19 has further exacerbated the gaps in the sector irrevocably. Though trying their best to battle the crisis, schools failed to support quality and innovative technology to support student education, hampering their development. At this juncture, school technology upgrade becomes a mandate. Governments and stakeholders' decisions now will impact millions of young people, consecutively impacting countries' development prospects for decades to come. School technology upgrade minimises the impact of any crisis on the institution and keeps it sturdy through decades. Tech-enabled schools have the edge over traditional ones, which are highly susceptible to any crisis, pushing the sector to come to a standstill.
How do LEAD-powered schools help build better brand visibility?
LEAD-operated school is reshaping continuing education. Instead of rote learning, LEAD provides a world-class ERP system to the stakeholders and aims to be a one-stop solution for its partner schools. In addition, school technology upgrades are guaranteed with LEAD. As a result, LEAD-powered schools gain an edge over the rest in multiple ways.
- Out of home (OOH) Advertising From billboards to bus shelters and branding on public transport, LEAD supports its partner schools with a host of OOH advertisements to help prospective parents know more about the school and its offerings.
- LEAD also works with media agencies to get multilingual ads printed across different newspapers and magazines. This enhances a school's brand name, especially during admission season.
- Below-the-line (BTL) activities like canters and door-to-door campaigns with LEAD's partner
- schools help connect personally with consumers; educate them, and garner more inquiries regarding admissions.
- An effective and attractive name board is placed at the school's entrance to increase visibility and make more parents across the town/city aware that the school is a proud LEAD-powered institution.
- LEAD works with top regional TV channels, runs commercial advertisements during prime spots and puts together a PR strategy for various schools in the region to increase brand visibility.
- With a content-diverse landing page specially designed for each school, we help prospective parents get enhanced awareness. Advertisements on YouTube, Facebook and Google also help increase the enquiries for admission.
- School owners meets are organised regularly by LEAD across various Indian towns and cities. This is an excellent opportunity for school leaders to network with other educators and keeps abreast of the education sector's happenings.
LEAD-powered schools get equipped with world-class curriculum to help children be ready for the future that doesn’t exist yet. In addition, it offers superior English skills with ELGA to all its partner schools, a unique and innovative programme to help students become independent readers, writers, and speakers of English.
LEAD also offers Coding and Computational Skills (CCS) to help build resilience in kids early. While many private organisations offer coding classes for children, it remains a costly affair for most parents across India. By encouraging schools to include this subject in their curriculum, the government envisions a change happening at scale. LEAD’s Coding and Computational Skills (CCS) Program has been introduced to help such educational transformation happen across the country.
LEAD is constantly looking for ways to empower such educators by providing them with new-age tools, resources and training. Our curriculum team provides a fully-loaded tab to each teacher. This device contains lesson plans for each topic, audio-visual support material, worksheets, syllabus plans and tips to make delivery more effective. Continuous support, feedback and training are also provided via webinars, workshops and school visits.
An ‘Experience Hub’ is a LEAD showroom set up in a school’s premises for a day. Both existing and prospective parents can attend this session. A smart classroom is highlighted in this hub, with a TV, fully-loaded teacher tab, books and other new-age resources that make learning engaging. Posters and marketing materials are also available for parents to explore and make informed decisions. This is a unique session, and your school will provide a first-of-its-kind experience to parents. A representative from LEAD will moderate the session and answer all queries. This approach will build credibility and trust among parents in the local community and encourage them to enrol their children in your institution.
We live in an era when technology for schools is no more a luxury or a Tier-1 concept. The stigma around technology in schools is finally wearing off, and this opportunity must be capitalised on to bring about a long-lasting positive impact on the education sector.
LEAD is transforming schools by making children future-ready. To make yours a LEAD Powered School: Partner with us today